Salesforce Training Institute In Hyderabad offers huge expertise to the trainee in terms of understanding of Salesforce CRM and its usage in the business framework. With Salesforce Training Institute you can expect to understand all modules and functionalities of the Salesforce application and ensure immense returns in the customer success areas of your company.
Salesforce Training Institute in Hyderabad
Salesforce is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools used by businesses as a SaaS model to effectively manage their sales and marketing operations. The software allows businesses to utilize cloud technology to connect with customers , partners and other entities involved.
Salesforce Training Prerequisites:
Core Java or Any Programming Language
Salesforce Training Objectives:
After completion of Salesforce course at IGlobe Online Trainings, you will gain knowledge on
- Learning Salesforce CRM software and its salient features
- Implementing the software to automate sales process, secure and debug data.
- Exploring Standard List Controller and build user interface
Salesforce Training Outcomes:
- Regulate business processes and database management
- Excellent abilities to provide better customer experience and employee satisfaction
- Gain comprehensive insights on products and services to push the overall sales and generate better return on investments (ROI)
- Easy to manage administration and flexibility in identifying Unique Selling Points(USPs)
- Countless options to integrate recruitment, sales, marketing, finance, etc. under one shelter
- Innovate sales techniques using technology, create more engaging marketing content and leverage sales
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Types of cloud
- Examples (Companies/Products)
Definition of Salesforce and It’s Products
- Importance of Salesforce
- Importance of CRM and Solutions
- Growth of Revenue using CRM
- comparison of Salesforce CRM with other CRM Products
- Salesforce Products
- Salesforce Features and Edition Limits
- What is CRM?
- Common business issues faced by companies today.
- How CRM can help?
- What CRM brings to business?
- Evolution of CRM
- Business value of CRM
- What CRM means to you as a user?
- Customers benefiting from CRM
- A view of available of CRM products from IT industry
Sales Cloud Concepts
- Home page, Tabs, Apps, Tab Home Pages, Record, Detail Page, Related lists and Sidebar
- Understanding Leads and Opportunities
- How CRM can help?
- Adding A Lead
- Adding An Account
- Edit An Account Record
- Adding A Product To An Opportunity
- Sales ID
- Adding A Task
- Connect To Microsoft Outlook
- Send And Add An Email
- Logging A Call
- Document Tab
- Web to lead
- Web to case
- Assignment Rules
- Auto response Rules
- Sales automation
- Converting A Lead
- Team Contacts
- Adding An Opportunity
- Creating A View
- Activity History
- Submitting A Case
- Campaigns Partner Roles Portals
Sales force.com Overview
- Creating User Login Credentials
- Setup-Personal Setup
- About Administration Setup
- Standard Applications, Tabs and Objects
- Creating Custom Application(Design), Custom Objects and Custom Tabs
- Creating Custom Fields Using DataTypes and Picklist and Dependencies
Service Cloud Concepts Create Case
- Researching and Resolving Cases
- Communicating the Outcome
- Automate case management
- Capturing and associating cases efficiently
- Helping customers helping themselves
- Improving productivity
- Manage Cases
- User Security and Authentication
- Session Security Network
- Security Tokens
- Data Security
- Person Account
- Product and Price Bank
- CRON Trigger
- Permission Sets
Relationships In Salesforce
- Lookup Relationship
- Master-Detail Relationship
- Many to many Relationships
- Junction Object
- Rollup Summary Fields
- Realtime Scenarios
Securing and Sharing Data
- Object-Level Security
- Field- Level Security
- Record-Level Security
- Field Accessibility
- Record Types
Automate Business process with workflow Developing Approval Processes
- Object Formulast
- Where Do I Use Them?
- Workflows &Business Rules
- Best Practices
- Predefined Function and experiment
- Advanced currency Management
- Translating the User Interface
- Running Dynamic Reports
- Custom Report Types
- Analytic Snapshots
Monitoring your Org
- Debug Logs
- Email Logs
- Login History
- View Setup Audit Trail
- Time-based Workflow
- Scheduled Job
- Outbound Messages
- Apex Job Queue
- Import Queue
- Mass Email Queue
- Case Escalation Rule Queue
- Entitlement Process Queue
- Bulk Data Load Jobs
- Global Actions
- Knowledge Apps
- 2 CRM Projects
1.How is the schedule planned for a particular course?
We plan every course taking into consideration the requirement of every learner. We have a team of excellent instructors who provide you the right training and also discuss the real-time industry scenarios. The sessions are stipulated over a specific period of days but you can access the recorded videos anytime.
2.Where will I get the required course material?
The course material is available in the respective courses. You can get access to the training material immediately as soon as you enroll for a particular course. Also, you don’t need to worry if you need any material in the future as you have a 24*7 lifetime access to the same.
3.What if I miss a class?
No worries! As all our training sessions are recorded you can learn from them whenever and wherever you want. So, even if you miss a class or couldn’t understand any concept, you can go back to the recorded sessions and understand. And our instructors are always available to solve your doubts
4.What are the system and browser requirements for online training?
Most of the requirements differ as per the course training and will be imposed by the Course Management System. Although the minimum requirements are as follows:
- Processor: Pentium 3.5 GHZ
- Operating System: Windows 8
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 50 GB
Also, it is often recommended to use the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer as per your system.
Don’t forget to have high-speed internet connectivity!
5.What if I have queries after course completion?
Our team of instructors is 24*7 available to solve all your doubts and queries. You can ask your queries after every session and even after the completion of the training in the future, we will be always available at your help. The training sessions are very much interactive such that you will be able to grasp the knowledge about the course in no time.
6.Do you provide job placement and career assistance?
Yes. We are not just limited to provide course training, but also help to make proper use of it in your career. If you’re not getting the job of your dreams, or having trouble at your current workplace, our job placement assistance is just the perfect place for you. We help students to build a strong job profile and develop the required interview skills too. With us, you’re sure to find the job that will sustain all your needs.
7.How can I make use of your On Job Support?
If you’re looking for any On Job Support for projects or client work, you can connect with us anytime and get the required help. Simply select the IT technology you want support on, choose the required technical training and our professionals will be at your service. Not just that, but we also train you in the field such that next time you face a similar issue, you’ll be able to resolve it on your own.
8.I’m not free during weekdays. How can I complete the course then?
We have special Weekend Training Programs too for learners. We don’t want a single person to miss out on the learning opportunity owing to their hectic schedule and thereby we have crafted this special program.
9.What if I face issues and have more queries?
Our Support Team will be 24*7 at your service. Be it any course related or general queries before and after course completion, we aim to resolve everything.
- Salesforce requires hands-on experience and I am so grateful to iGlobe for providing that to me, it not only helped me in my career but also saved my job.
- Salesforce certificate training was one of the most important aspects of my technical journey. It helped me sustain so many clients within my organization.
- The training is extremely conducive for anyone who wants to learn the usage and implementation of Salesforce. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
- Theory 30%
- Duration35 Hours
- Skill LevelIntermediate
- Interview QuestionsYes