This online training allows you to use Mulesoft to connect your data with applications using APIs. Gain a good understanding of Mule applications and build, develop, and deploy APIs from the basics. From basic to advanced web-based designs, everything is covered in detail.
Mule ESB is a Java-based enterprise service bus (ESB) that is lightweight and highly scalable developed by MuleSoft. It is a middleware technology that connects with the enterprises in a quick and easier manner. The platform provides robust enterprise bus to integrate applications and enable them to exchange data.
Why Choose iGlobe MuleSoft Online Training?
By providing this Mulesoft training, we want to ensure there is no one out there who is devoid of technical expertise. Mulesoft training is not always found online and we are here to solve this for you. All you need to do is, attend the training and learn your best.
MuleSoft Training Prerequisites:
Candidate knowing Java programming language fundamentals and databases like Oracle etc can enroll in this learning. Also, a basic understanding of data formats such as XML, CSV, and integration technologies like HTTP, REST, and SOAP can be an advantage. You will get more insights from trainers.
MuleSoft Training Objectives:
After completion of the MuleSoft course at IGlobe Online Trainings, you will gain knowledge on
- Building an application networking using API-led connectivity.
- Utilizing various platforms to discover, design, build, deploy and manage APIs through MuleSoft.
- Adding applications, logic, rectify errors and transform data using DataWeave.
MuleSoft Training Outcomes:
- Integrate data from Google Cloud Storage, Salesforce, Oracle databases by using in-built connectors.
- Use DataWeave templates to transform Oracle data to integrate with Salesforce customer data.
- Increase productivity for projects to provide secure and scalable applications.
- Create real-time data flow to streamline Salesforce data.
- Carry out analytics on the customer data to discover customer growth trends.
Introduction to Application Networks a& API-Led Connectivity
- Identifying the problems in the IT industry today
- Introduction to application network is and its benefits
- Introduction to building an application network using API-led
- Introduction to web services and API’s
- Introduction to API directories and portals
- How to make calls to secure and unsecured APIs
Introducing Any-point Platform
- Any point Platform Components
- What is the role of each component in building application networks
- Any point Platform Navigation
- Any point Exchange – Locate APIs and other assets needed to build
- Integrations and APIs
- Flow Designer – Creating basic integrations to connect systems
- RAML (Restful API Modeling Language)
- Defining APIs with RAML
- Crating Mock APIs to testing their design before they are built
- Make APIs discoverable by adding them to Any point Exchange
- Creating API portals for developers to learn how to use APIs
- Define Mule applications
- Define flows
- Define messages
- Define message processors
- Create flows graphically using Any-point Studio
- Building, running, and testing Mule applications
- Connect to databases using a connector
- Graphical Data Weave editor to transform data
- Create Restful interfaces for applications from a RAML file
- Connect API interfaces to API implementations
Deploying and Managing APIs
- Options for deploying Mule applications
- Use properties in Mule applications
- Deploy Mule applications to Cloud Hub
- Create and deploy API proxies to Cloud Hub using API Manager
- Restrict access to API proxies
Accessing and Modifying Mule Messages
- Log message data
- How to debug Mule applications
- Read and write message properties
- Mule Expression Language (MEL)
- Write expressions with MEL
- Create variables
Structuring Mule Applications
- Create reference flows and sub-flows
- Pass messages between flows using the Java Virtual Machine (VM) transport
- Investigate variable persistence through sub-flows and flows and across transport barriers
- Encapsulate global elements in separate configuration files
- Explore the files and folder structure of Mule projects
Consuming Web Services
- Consume Restful web services with and without parameters
- Consume Restful web services that have RAML definitions
- Consume SOAP web services
- Use Data Weave to pass parameters to SOAP web services
- Different types of exception strategies
- Handle messaging exceptions in flows
- Create and use global exception handlers
- Specify a global default exception strategy
Controlling Message Flow
- Route messages based on conditions
- Multicast messages
- Filter messages
- Validate messages
Writing Data Weave Transformations
- Write Data Weave expressions for basic and complex XML
- Write Data Weave expressions for JSON
- Write Data Weave expressions for Java transformations
- Store Data Weave transformations in external files
- Coerce and format strings, numbers, and dates
- Use Data Weave operators
- Define and use custom data types
- Call MEL functions and Mule flows from Data Weave transformations
Connecting to Additional Resources
- Connect to SaaS applications
- Connect to files
- Poll resources
- Connect to JMS queues
- Discover and install connectors not bundled with Any point Studio
- For each scope to process items in a collection
- Batch job element (EE) to process individual records
- Trigger batch jobs using polls
- Use batch jobs to synchronize data from legacy databases to SaaS applications
Best practices in Mule ESB
1.How is the schedule planned for a particular course?
We plan every course taking into consideration the requirement of every learner. We have a team of excellent instructors who provide you the right training and also discuss the real-time industry scenarios. The sessions are stipulated over a specific period of days but you can access the recorded videos anytime.
2.Where will I get the required course material?
The course material is available in the respective courses. You can get access to the training material immediately as soon as you enroll for a particular course. Also, you don’t need to worry if you need any material in the future as you have a 24*7 lifetime access to the same.
3.What if I miss a class?
No worries! As all our training sessions are recorded you can learn from them whenever and wherever you want. So, even if you miss a class or couldn’t understand any concept, you can go back to the recorded sessions and understand. And our instructors are always available to solve your doubts
4.What are the system and browser requirements for online training?
Most of the requirements differ as per the course training and will be imposed by the Course Management System. Although the minimum requirements are as follows:
- Processor: Pentium 3.5 GHZ
- Operating System: Windows 8
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 50 GB
Also, it is often recommended to use the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer as per your system.
Don’t forget to have high-speed internet connectivity!
5.What if I have queries after course completion?
Our team of instructors is 24*7 available to solve all your doubts and queries. You can ask your queries after every session and even after the completion of the training in the future, we will be always available at your help. The training sessions are very much interactive such that you will be able to grasp the knowledge about the course in no time.
6.Do you provide job placement and career assistance?
Yes. We are not just limited to provide course training, but also help to make proper use of it in your career. If you’re not getting the job of your dreams, or having trouble at your current workplace, our job placement assistance is just the perfect place for you. We help students to build a strong job profile and develop the required interview skills too. With us, you’re sure to find the job that will sustain all your needs.
7.How can I make use of your On Job Support?
If you’re looking for any On Job Support for projects or client work, you can connect with us anytime and get the required help. Simply select the IT technology you want support on, choose the required technical training and our professionals will be at your service. Not just that, but we also train you in the field such that next time you face a similar issue, you’ll be able to resolve it on your own.
8.I’m not free during weekdays. How can I complete the course then?
We have special Weekend Training Programs too for learners. We don’t want a single person to miss out on the learning opportunity owing to their hectic schedule and thereby we have crafted this special program.
9.What if I face issues and have more queries?
Our Support Team will be 24*7 at your service. Be it any course related or general queries before and after course completion, we aim to resolve everything.
- The course consists of 70% practical lessons which were really interesting. I had a good hands-on experience therein.
- The certificate course on Mulesoft was supported by interview questions that helped me with my job. Today, because of iGlobe Training I am successfully employed at a reputed organization.
- The curriculum and assignments designed were very comprehensive. I had a great time developing the codes and deploying the applications.
- Theory 30%
- Duration35 Hours
- Skill LevelIntermediate
- Interview QuestionsYes