This course offers AWS Best Practices, Well Architecture Framework and Real Time projects and example where students can directly relate use cases to direct world…
Informatica is a premium name in the enterprise cloud data management data integration industry. It offers products for ETL, data warehousing, data governance, data replication and synchronization, data virtualization, data migration, master data management, etc. The Informatica PowerCenter ETL and Data Integration tool is heavily used in the data integration lifecycle.
This Informatica PowerCenter ETL online training offers the expertise in connecting and fetching data from various sources and then making it capable of processing and result analysis. In Layman’s language, when we say Informatica, it refers to the Informatica PowerCenter tool for ETL.
Why Choose iGlobe Informatica Online Training?
Today, the top companies want only the candidates who understand what their data architecture looks like and how one can access and manage it. Informatica helps you in working on data governance and management and we at iGlobe Online Trainings ensure you get it right. We exist to provide you the best industry-standard resources you need to work on Informatica and enhance your skill-set for the top company of your choice.
Informatica Course Objectives
After completion of Informatica course at iGlobe Online Trainings, you will achieve the following:
- Introduction to the Informatica PowerCenter architecture
- Define Reusability & Scheduling in Workflow Manager
- Comprehend the utility of the most recent transformations
- Create error-handling techniques appropriate for the particular workflow
- Understand the disadvantages of mapping design on performance and execution
- Discover the various underlying design principles, standards and best practices
- Establish the Workflow & sessions for recovery
- Develop and design performance tuning methodology
- Ascertain the creation of users and groups
- Implement techniques for loading dimensional tables
- Configure and execute the Informatica Administrator tool
- Detect and rectify the connection errors & network errors
Data Warehousing Concepts
- Data Warehouse
- Data Mart
- OLAP VS OLTP
- Data Warehouse Architecture (Basic)
- Data Warehouse Architecture (with a Staging Area)
- Dimensional Modelling
- Star Schema
- Snowflake Schema
- Fact Table
- Slowly Changing Dimensions(Type 1,2 and 3)
- Confirmed Dimension
- Fact less Fact Tables
Power Center Client Components
- Repository Manager
- Workflow Manager
- Workflow Monitor
- Repository Service
- Integration Service
Informatica Concepts and Overview
- Informatica Architecture
- Source Qualifier
- Target Designer
- Working with relational Sources
- Working with Flat Files
- Working with Relational Targets
- Working with Flat file Targets
- Lookup Transformation
- Expression Transformation
- Sequence Generator Transformation
- Filter Transformation
- Joiner Transformation
- Sorter Transformation
- Procedural Transformation
- Router Transformation
- Aggregator Transformation
- Update Strategy Transformation
- Union Transformation
- Rank Transformation
- Transaction Control Transformation
- Normalizer Transformation
- Source Qualifier Transformation
- Stored Procedure Transformation
- XML Source Qualifier Transformation
User Defined Functions
- Power Center Transformation Language
- Numeric functions
- String Functions
- Date Functions
- Conversion Functions
- Cleansing Functions
- Aggregate Functions
ADVANCED INFORMATICA CONCEPTS
- Unconnected lookup Transformation
- Unconnected Stored Procedure to Create and Drop Index
- Mapplet and Types of Mapplets
- Defining Reusable Transformations.
- User Defined Functions
- Tasks And Types of Tasks
- Worklet and Types of Worklets
- Scheduling Work flow
- Constraint Based Load Ordering
- Target Load Plan
- Types of Batch Processing
- Link conditions
- Mapping Parameters
- Mapping Variables
- Defining Session Parameters
- Session Recovery
- Difference Between Normal and Bulk Loading
- Push Down Optimization
- PMCMD Utility
- PMREP Utility
- Incremental Aggregation
Types of Lookup Caches
- Static Lookup Cache
- Dynamic Lookup Cache
- Persistence lookup Cache
- Shared Lookup Cache
- Sorter and Rank Cache
- Event Wait
- Event Raise
System Integration testing
ETL Performance Optimization techniques
1.How is the schedule planned for a particular course?
We plan every course taking into consideration the requirement of every learner. We have a team of excellent instructors who provide you the right training and also discuss the real-time industry scenarios. The sessions are stipulated over a specific period of days but you can access the recorded videos anytime.
2.Where will I get the required course material?
The course material is available in the respective courses. You can get access to the training material immediately as soon as you enroll for a particular course. Also, you don’t need to worry if you need any material in the future as you have a 24*7 lifetime access to the same.
3.What if I miss a class?
No worries! As all our training sessions are recorded you can learn from them whenever and wherever you want. So, even if you miss a class or couldn’t understand any concept, you can go back to the recorded sessions and understand. And our instructors are always available to solve your doubts
4.What are the system and browser requirements for online training?
Most of the requirements differ as per the course training and will be imposed by the Course Management System. Although the minimum requirements are as follows:
- Processor: Pentium 3.5 GHZ
- Operating System: Windows 8
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 50 GB
Also, it is often recommended to use the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer as per your system.
Don’t forget to have high-speed internet connectivity!
5.What if I have queries after course completion?
Our team of instructors is 24*7 available to solve all your doubts and queries. You can ask your queries after every session and even after the completion of the training in the future, we will be always available at your help. The training sessions are very much interactive such that you will be able to grasp the knowledge about the course in no time.
6.Do you provide job placement and career assistance?
Yes. We are not just limited to provide course training, but also help to make proper use of it in your career. If you’re not getting the job of your dreams, or having trouble at your current workplace, our job placement assistance is just the perfect place for you. We help students to build a strong job profile and develop the required interview skills too. With us, you’re sure to find the job that will sustain all your needs.
7.How can I make use of your On Job Support?
If you’re looking for any On Job Support for projects or client work, you can connect with us anytime and get the required help. Simply select the IT technology you want support on, choose the required technical training and our professionals will be at your service. Not just that, but we also train you in the field such that next time you face a similar issue, you’ll be able to resolve it on your own.
8.I’m not free during weekdays. How can I complete the course then?
We have special Weekend Training Programs too for learners. We don’t want a single person to miss out on the learning opportunity owing to their hectic schedule and thereby we have crafted this special program.
9.What if I face issues and have more queries?
Our Support Team will be 24*7 at your service. Be it any course related or general queries before and after course completion, we aim to resolve everything.
- Informatica training from iGlobe made it possible for me to learn data masking, data quality, data visualization techniques, and much more.
- iGlobe doesn’t just provide training sessions, but they are more than it. When I learned Informatica, I still had queries about it, but the instructors never failed to guide me even after course completion.
- An ETL tool like Informatica is so crucial for connecting and fetching data. With iGlobe, I gained real-time knowledge and also got known to the industry scenarios.
- Theory 30%
- Duration35 Hours
- Skill LevelIntermediate
- Interview QuestionsYes