The Go Programming online training helps you use this simple programming language to develop web apps that are crystal clear and precise. It lets you understand the object-oriented concepts involved and thus build efficient applications for real-life usage.
About Go Programming
Go (also called Golang or Go language) is an open source programming language used for general purpose. Go was developed by Google engineers to create dependable and efficient software. Most similarly modeled after C, Go is statistically typed and explicit.
The language was designed by taking inspiration for the productivity and relative simplicity of Python, with the ability of C. Some of the problems that Go addresses are slow build time, uncontrolled dependencies, effort duplication, difficulty of writing automatic tools and cross-language development.
Why Choose iGlobe Go Programming Online Training?
Just as efficient as the Google’s Go language, our expert trainers at iGlobe Online Trainings know how to make all concepts clear for you in no time. So when it comes to programming, our esteemed faculties teach you from the basics to the final stage of application development and deployment in Google Go (Golang). We give you ample practice on several programs throughout the training to make you well-equipped with the fundamentals.
Go Programming Prerequisites:
Basic understanding of computer programming terminologies. If you have a good command over C, then it would be quite easy for you to understand the concepts of Go programming and move fast on the learning track.
After completion of Go Programming course at IGlobe Online Trainings, you will gain knowledge on
- Comprehending Core GO Programming Language along with other major concepts related.
- Exploring defining methods and functions in Go
- Apprehending the Go approach for error handling
- Using the Go Packages and Go tools
- Reviewing concurrency management with shared data
- Developing TCP-based server and RESTful service using Go
Go Programming Course Duration:
Go Programming Training Outcomes:
- Apprehend and develop knowledge of programming fundamentals
- Apply Go fundamentals in real-life scenarios
- Get command over advance features such as Go Language and Concurrency
- Understand the knowledge foundations for more advanced programming languages
- Grasp the skills behind the very popular Docker Technology
- Why Go?
- Key Features of Go
- Installing Go
- Hello, World Program
- Command-Line Arguments
- Setting up Go ecosystem
- Go Keywords and Identifiers
- Basis structure
- Type Declarations
- Packages and Files
Basic Data Types
- Floating-Point Numbers
- Complex Numbers
Composite Types (Unnamed Types)
- Text and HTML Templates
- Go Decision Making (if, if-else, Nested-if, if-else-if)
- Loops in Go Language
- Switch Statement in Go
- Defining a Function
- Calling a Function
- Returning multiple values from Function
- Function Arguments
- Multiple Return Values
- Function Usage
- Function Values
- Anonymous Functions in Go
- Variadic Functions in Go
- What is Blank Identifier (underscore) in Golang?
- Defer, Panic & Recover
- Methods Introduction
- Method Declarations
- Sample Method
- Methods vs Functions
- Methods with a Pointer Receiver
- Pointer Receivers vs Value Receivers
- When to use pointer receiver and when to use value receiver
- Value receivers in methods vs Value arguments in functions
- Pointer receivers in methods vs Pointer arguments in functions
- Methods with non-struct receivers
- Composing Types by Struct Embedding
- Method Values and Expressions
- Example: Bit Vector Type
- What is an interface?
- Declaring interface
- Implementing interface
- Empty interface
- Multiple interfaces
- Type assertion
- Type switch
- Embedding interfaces
- Interface comparison
- Use of interfaces
- Interfaces as Contracts
- Parsing Flags with flag.Value
- Interface Values
- Sorting with sort.Interface
- The http.Handler Interface
Goroutines and Channels
- Unbuffered Channels
- Buffered Channels
- Example: Concurrent Clock Server
- Example: Concurrent Echo Server
- What are channels
- Declaring channels
- Sending and receiving from channel
- ends and receives are blocking by default
- Channel example program
- Unidirectional channels
- Looping in Parallel
- Example: Concurrent Web Crawler
- Multiplexing with select
- Example: Concurrent Directory Traversal
- Example: Chat Server
Concurrency with Shared Variables
- Race Conditions
- Mutual Exclusion: sync.Mutex
- Read/Write Mutexes: sync.RWMutex
- Memory Synchronization
- Lazy Initialization: sync.Once
- The Race Detector
- Example: Concurrent Non-Blocking Cache
- Goroutines and Threads
Packages and the Go Tool
- Import Paths
- The Package Declaration
- Import Declarations
- Blank Imports
- Packages and Naming
- The Go Tool
The Core Packages 132
- Input / Output
- Files & Folders
- Containers & Sort
- Hashes & Cryptography
- Parsing Command Line Arguments
- Synchronization Primitive
- The go test Tool
- Test Functions
- Benchmark Functions
- Example Functions
1.How is the schedule planned for a particular course?
We plan every course taking into consideration the requirement of every learner. We have a team of excellent instructors who provide you the right training and also discuss the real-time industry scenarios. The sessions are stipulated over a specific period of days but you can access the recorded videos anytime.
2.Where will I get the required course material?
The course material is available in the respective courses. You can get access to the training material immediately as soon as you enroll for a particular course. Also, you don’t need to worry if you need any material in the future as you have a 24*7 lifetime access to the same.
3.What if I miss a class?
No worries! As all our training sessions are recorded you can learn from them whenever and wherever you want. So, even if you miss a class or couldn’t understand any concept, you can go back to the recorded sessions and understand. And our instructors are always available to solve your doubts
4.What are the system and browser requirements for online training?
Most of the requirements differ as per the course training and will be imposed by the Course Management System. Although the minimum requirements are as follows:
- Processor: Pentium 3.5 GHZ
- Operating System: Windows 8
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 50 GB
Also, it is often recommended to use the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer as per your system.
Don’t forget to have high-speed internet connectivity!
5.What if I have queries after course completion?
Our team of instructors is 24*7 available to solve all your doubts and queries. You can ask your queries after every session and even after the completion of the training in the future, we will be always available at your help. The training sessions are very much interactive such that you will be able to grasp the knowledge about the course in no time.
6.Do you provide job placement and career assistance?
Yes. We are not just limited to provide course training, but also help to make proper use of it in your career. If you’re not getting the job of your dreams, or having trouble at your current workplace, our job placement assistance is just the perfect place for you. We help students to build a strong job profile and develop the required interview skills too. With us, you’re sure to find the job that will sustain all your needs.
7.How can I make use of your On Job Support?
If you’re looking for any On Job Support for projects or client work, you can connect with us anytime and get the required help. Simply select the IT technology you want support on, choose the required technical training and our professionals will be at your service. Not just that, but we also train you in the field such that next time you face a similar issue, you’ll be able to resolve it on your own.
8.I’m not free during weekdays. How can I complete the course then?
We have special Weekend Training Programs too for learners. We don’t want a single person to miss out on the learning opportunity owing to their hectic schedule and thereby we have crafted this special program.
9.What if I face issues and have more queries?
Our Support Team will be 24*7 at your service. Be it any course related or general queries before and after course completion, we aim to resolve everything.
- Taking up the Go Programming course by iGlobe Online Training was a difficult decision but I am so happy that I made it. It was one of the best things I have ever learned.
- With extremely well-built assignments, they make the training equally enjoyable and yet worthy. This is the best thing that I liked about the iGlobe Online Training.
- Go Programming was incredibly easy to learn from this training. I would recommend iGlobe Online Training for every programming enthusiast for everyone who wishes to have practical knowledge as well as theoretical understanding.
- Theory 30%
- Duration35 Hours
- Skill LevelIntermediate
- Interview QuestionsYes