This course offers AWS Best Practices, Well Architecture Framework and Real Time projects and example where students can directly relate use cases to direct world…
The Internet has created a revolution in the world but also brought life into man-made things. With the Internet of Things, we can connect devices and appliances that we use in everyday life. IoT is a unique invention for mankind and has allowed us to establish communication between the electronic devices around us.
With iGlobe IoT Online Training, you can expect to gain a head start in the field of IoT. As IoT is progressing into various business requirements and infrastructures, it is becoming extremely important for professionals to have knowledge about the domain. iGlobe IoT Online Training will help you have exactly the kind of experience that you would need to set yourself up in the IoT industry.
Why choose iGlobe IoT Online Training?
IoT has become such an important topic in today’s world that it is extremely important for almost all professionals to get abreast with the domain. Choosing one training can be very difficult. But when iGlobe IoT Online Training can give you the utmost advantage by teaching you the concepts and making you learn them with hands-on projects, you don’t have to worry about anything else.
With iGlobe IoT Online Training, you get to learn elite tools and software that can be profitable for your career ahead. This amazing opportunity can be truly useful for your career in the IoT industry which has become a rich sources of opportunities today.
IoT Training Prerequisites:
To join the iGlobe IoT Online Training, you need to have a basic understanding of working with computers. Having a programming background can be beneficial but not mandatory. Above all, your learning mindset is a must.
IoT Course Objectives:
After completion of IoT course at iGlobe Online Trainings, you have enough confidence with the
- Understanding of hardware, software, programming languages, and embedded systems
- Comprehension of serial communication and IoT devices like Arduino
- Ability to interface sensors with microcontrollers and establish communication to receive data in the IoT cloud
- Knowledge on visualization of the data transmitted and analysis of the parameters
- Communication Protocols and developing applets for IoT projects
- Developing chatbots using IoT and Python and deploying them on the cloud
IoT Training Outcomes:
- Industry certification on IoT
- Grass-root level understanding of how embedded systems work in the real world
- Ability to use hardware and software for real world projects
- Cutting-edge expertise through the professional projects that require complex understanding of the hardware devices involved
- Understanding of the industrial IoT standards and communication protocols
- Introduction to Embedded System
- Introduction to Wiring Language
- Functions, loop
- Serial Monitor
- Software and Hardware Terminology
- What is IoT and Embedded System?
- Different devices used for Embedded System
- Software Setup
(i) Hello World and its simple variants
(ii) Printing numbers from 0 to 100
(iiI) Multiplication Table and String Concatenation
(iv) Random Number Generator
- Serial Communication
- Serial Methods
- Different types of Serial Methods – Serial.read , Serial.readString , Serial.parseInt , Serial.parseFloat
- Manual Function of Arduino Uno to control LED
- Combining Manual and Automatic Control of LED
- Switch Case to control LEDs
- Sensor Interface with Arduino
- What is Trigger and Echo?
- How to use pulseIn()
- What is Offset Voltage?
- Using Keypad
- Interfacing LDR Sensor,
- Ultrasonic Sensor to Arduino Uno
- TMP36 Sensor
- Password Protected Smart Light Control
- IoT and Cloud Platforms
- Using NodeMCU
- Using Thingspeak
- HTTP Protocol : GET and POST Method
- Write and Read API
- Demo on using Thingspeak Library using NodeMCU and DHT11
- Thingspeak Server
- Channel and Fields
- Read and Write APIs
- HTTP Protocol
- Exploring Visualization of Thingspeak
- Matlab Plots (Line Plot, Bar Graph etc)
- React App of Thingspeak
- Twitter Connection to Thingspeak
- Android App Development using MIT App Inventor
- Speech to Text Conversion
- Retrieving Cloud Value and Visualization on App
- HTTP Request and Response Visualization
- MQTT Protocol
- Understanding Publish and Subscribe
- fx Application
- Dashboard and Feeds
- Creating Applets using IFTTT
- Google Assistant Project
- Publishing value on Adafruit Server
- Creating a simple Applet
- IoT LED Lamp using Google Assistant and Adafruit
- Feeds and Dashboards
- Create a Twitterbot in Python
- Creating an automatic Twitterbot
- Deploying it on Heroku
- Telegram Chatbot
- Deploying values on Adafruit with Google Colab
- Creating a Telegram Chat bot using Python Script
1.How is the schedule planned for a particular course?
We plan every course taking into consideration the requirement of every learner. We have a team of excellent instructors who provide you the right training and also discuss the real-time industry scenarios. The sessions are stipulated over a specific period of days but you can access the recorded videos anytime.
2.Where will I get the required course material?
The course material is available in the respective courses. You can get access to the training material immediately as soon as you enroll for a particular course. Also, you don’t need to worry if you need any material in the future as you have a 24*7 lifetime access to the same.
3.What if I miss a class?
No worries! As all our training sessions are recorded you can learn from them whenever and wherever you want. So, even if you miss a class or couldn’t understand any concept, you can go back to the recorded sessions and understand. And our instructors are always available to solve your doubts
4.What are the system and browser requirements for online training?
Most of the requirements differ as per the course training and will be imposed by the Course Management System. Although the minimum requirements are as follows:
- Processor: Pentium 3.5 GHZ
- Operating System: Windows 8
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 50 GB
Also, it is often recommended to use the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer as per your system.
Don’t forget to have high-speed internet connectivity!
5.What if I have queries after course completion?
Our team of instructors is 24*7 available to solve all your doubts and queries. You can ask your queries after every session and even after the completion of the training in the future, we will be always available at your help. The training sessions are very much interactive such that you will be able to grasp the knowledge about the course in no time.
6.Do you provide job placement and career assistance?
Yes. We are not just limited to provide course training, but also help to make proper use of it in your career. If you’re not getting the job of your dreams, or having trouble at your current workplace, our job placement assistance is just the perfect place for you. We help students to build a strong job profile and develop the required interview skills too. With us, you’re sure to find the job that will sustain all your needs.
7.How can I make use of your On Job Support?
If you’re looking for any On Job Support for projects or client work, you can connect with us anytime and get the required help. Simply select the IT technology you want support on, choose the required technical training and our professionals will be at your service. Not just that, but we also train you in the field such that next time you face a similar issue, you’ll be able to resolve it on your own.
8.I’m not free during weekdays. How can I complete the course then?
We have special Weekend Training Programs too for learners. We don’t want a single person to miss out on the learning opportunity owing to their hectic schedule and thereby we have crafted this special program.
9.What if I face issues and have more queries?
Our Support Team will be 24*7 at your service. Be it any course related or general queries before and after course completion, we aim to resolve everything.
- For any hardware engineer, understanding the internet of things becomes paramount. With the practical sessions at iGlobe Online Training, I could get that experience and leverage IoT for my career.
- I had been confused about the microcontrollers and other IoT devices until I joined this training. From simple home automation projects to complex IoT scaled projects, they were very supportive throughout the training.
- What I liked best in this training was the amount of time invested in hardware knowledge.
- Theory 30%
- Duration35 Hours
- Skill LevelIntermediate
- Interview QuestionsYes