This course offers AWS Best Practices, Well Architecture Framework and Real Time projects and example where students can directly relate use cases to direct world…
About Angular JS Course
Our Angular JS training course will help you differentiate in today’s competitive job sector by providing a thorough understanding of what angular is with our specially designed lessons. This Angular certification will also broaden your employment opportunities furthermore, and who knows, you might end up signing the contract with your dream company. If you are interested in starting your career in the Global IT Sector, then our advanced professional training course will help you to understand every inch of angular and will serve as a gateway for you to get started with a new journey. From personalized learning, highly experienced faculties to specially designed lessons, we make sure that you understand every its and bits of the topic easily.
AngularJS Training Prerequisites:
AngularJS Currently the most popular & widely used js framework Created by Technology Giant Google.
To Learn the AngularJS you should have knowledge on the Below Things
- Basic idea on MVC concepts
- Concepts of DOM(Document object Model)
AngularJS Course Curriculum
Introduction to AngularJS
- What is AngularJS
- Advantage of AngularJS
- How to set AngularJS environment?
- Set environment of Visual Studio (For Developer) & Brackets (For Designer) for AngularJS
- Implementation of Binding Expression
- What is Directives
- Importance of ng-app and data-ng-app
- Built-in Directives with example: – ng-app, ng-controller, ng-bind, ng-model, ng-init, ng-options, ng-show, ng-hide.
- Conditional statement using ng-if and ng-switch
- Looping using ng-repeat
- Image handling using ng-src
- Event handling using ng-click.
- Custom Directives
Implementation of Model View and Controller
- MVC Architecture
- Implementation of Controller and multiple controller with module
- Implementation of Child Controller with example
- Mapping between controller and view using model
- Multiple module implementation
- $scope with Properties
- $scope with function
- $scope V/S $rootScope
- $watch, $digest and $apply
Filters and Its Implementation
- What is Filter?
- Implementation of lowercase, uppercase, date, number and currency.
- Sorting using order by filter
- Sorting by row header
- Searching using filter
- Custom filter
AngularJS Data Binding
- What is Data Binding
- One-way binding
- Two-way binding
AngularJS Dependency Injection
- What is Dependency Injection
- Implementing Dependency Injection
- What is Distributed Architecture
- What is Service
- Consuming service using angularjs
- $http in angularjs
- Custom service in angularjs
- Implementation of web api using angularjs
- What is Templates
- Layout template
- Partial template
- What is Routing
- Route Configuration Implementation
- How to set default rout?
- Single Page Application
- Ng-view directives
AngularJS Forms Implementation
- What is AngularJS Form
- AngularJS forms V/S Html form
- AngularJS input controls
- AngularJS events
- AngularJS form validation
- AngularJS controls properties
- Bootstrap installation
- Bootstrap CSS
- Bootstrap Components
- Bootstrap JS
- Bootstrap Customize
1.How is the schedule planned for a particular course?
We plan every course taking into consideration the requirement of every learner. We have a team of excellent instructors who provide you the right training and also discuss the real-time industry scenarios. The sessions are stipulated over a specific period of days but you can access the recorded videos anytime.
2.Where will I get the required course material?
The course material is available in the respective courses. You can get access to the training material immediately as soon as you enroll for a particular course. Also, you don’t need to worry if you need any material in the future as you have a 24*7 lifetime access to the same.
3.What if I miss a class?
No worries! As all our training sessions are recorded you can learn from them whenever and wherever you want. So, even if you miss a class or couldn’t understand any concept, you can go back to the recorded sessions and understand. And our instructors are always available to solve your doubts
4.What are the system and browser requirements for online training?
Most of the requirements differ as per the course training and will be imposed by the Course Management System. Although the minimum requirements are as follows:
- Processor: Pentium 3.5 GHZ
- Operating System: Windows 8
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 50 GB
Also, it is often recommended to use the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer as per your system.
Don’t forget to have high-speed internet connectivity!
5.What if I have queries after course completion?
Our team of instructors is 24*7 available to solve all your doubts and queries. You can ask your queries after every session and even after the completion of the training in the future, we will be always available at your help. The training sessions are very much interactive such that you will be able to grasp the knowledge about the course in no time.
6.Do you provide job placement and career assistance?
Yes. We are not just limited to provide course training, but also help to make proper use of it in your career. If you’re not getting the job of your dreams, or having trouble at your current workplace, our job placement assistance is just the perfect place for you. We help students to build a strong job profile and develop the required interview skills too. With us, you’re sure to find the job that will sustain all your needs.
7.How can I make use of your On Job Support?
If you’re looking for any On Job Support for projects or client work, you can connect with us anytime and get the required help. Simply select the IT technology you want support on, choose the required technical training and our professionals will be at your service. Not just that, but we also train you in the field such that next time you face a similar issue, you’ll be able to resolve it on your own.
8.I’m not free during weekdays. How can I complete the course then?
We have special Weekend Training Programs too for learners. We don’t want a single person to miss out on the learning opportunity owing to their hectic schedule and thereby we have crafted this special program.
9.What if I face issues and have more queries?
Our Support Team will be 24*7 at your service. Be it any course related or general queries before and after course completion, we aim to resolve everything.
- I was worried to take up AngularJS training because I had no prior experience in cloud computing. But the course curriculum taught me from the basics and I was able to understand everything in detail.
- For me, learning Angular JS was like a corporate dream. My peers knew everything and it took me time to understand workplace projects. Now I can single-handedly take up all projects easily.
- I would recommend iGlobe Online Training for every cloud computing enthusiast for everyone who wishes to have practical knowledge as well as theoretical understanding.
- Theory 30%
- Duration35 Hours
- Skill LevelIntermediate
- Interview QuestionsYes