The oracle training offers a wide array of database knowledge coming your way which can be utilized to manage huge loads of data produced by software business applications. It also gives you a great understanding of all statements used for Oracle databases and the important concepts in relational database management systems.
Oracle is a pioneer in database management systems. Its products lie in the domains of database software and technology, cloud engineering systems, and enterprise software products. Oracle databases are very widely used for common online transaction processing, data warehousing and mixed database overloads.
Oracle is more than just the consolidation of database into the cloud. If you are willing to learn, this is the right place for you.
ORACLE Training Prerequisites :
The Oracle training doesn’t require any prior experience. If you are interested in learning about Oracle and databases, you can take this training. However, if you have basic knowledge on below things would be added advantage.
- Data processing concepts
- Object-oriented programming
ORACLE Training Objectives:
- Complete knowledge of Oracle
- Create Database tables
- End-to-End Architecture of Oracle Database
- Access and manipulate data in the Database using SQL statements.
- Performance And Integrity
- Control user access to data
- Learn how to write complex SQL queries
- Create and query external tables
- Control privileges at the object and system level.
- Create indexes and constraints; alter existing schema objects.
- Learn the advanced concepts of RDBMS
- Learn creation of Reports for restricted data
- On project based learning system, the students can design, implement a database solution for large business or for an organization and Able to handle the Project independently.
ORACLE Course Duration :
ORACLE Training Outcomes :
- Learn the functioning of Database Management Systems
- Become an expert at Oracle database structure.
- Build efficient databases using SQL and manipulate and integrate data within
- Gain full control and understanding of query, tables, and schema
- Become efficient at report creation from database and master the RDBMS
Introduction to SQL
- Introduction to Database
- Understanding the difference between DBMS and RDBMS
- Revising the SQL Standards
- Going through the sub languages of SQL
- Differentiation between 10g vs 11g vs 12c
- Installation of 12c on your system
- Quick detail about SQL*Plus and use of developer tool
- Learning the data types and operators in Oracle
- Understanding Schema design and objects
Data Retrieval Techniques
- Learn how to use select statement in different ways to retrieve records
- Working with Column alias and Table alias
- Data filtering and sorting of data within a single table
- Clauses and all its types in oracle
- Where, Having, From, Group By, Order By, Where, Using clause, Constraint and For update clauses
Sub Language Commands
- Understanding the various Languages ranging from -Data Definition Language (DDL), Data Retrieval Language (DRL), Data Manipulation Language (DML), Transaction Control Language (TCL), Database Security and Privileges (DCL)
- Understanding the importance of Data Integrity
- Why is the support of Integrity Constraints for Relating Table in RDBMS essential
- NOT NULL, UNIQUE constraints in DBMS
- PRIMARY KEY, FOREIGN KEY , CHECK constraints and how to use them
- Working with different types of Integrity Constraints – a holistic view
Built In Functions
- Going through the variety of functions like: arithmetic Functions, Character Functions, Date Functions, Conversion Functions, Analytical functions
- Aggregate Functions, OLAP Functions & General Functions
- Understanding Single row functions
Importance of JOIN
- Understanding joins and its uses
- Types of joins: equi Join/Inner Join/Simple Join
- More types of joins including Cartesian Join, Non-Equi Join, Outer Joins, and Self Join
Set Operators and Pseudo Columns
- How to use set operators in single table content
- Working with set operator types UNION, UNION ALL, INTERSECT, MINUS
- Understanding Pseudo Columns in Oracle
- Types of Pseudo Columns in Oracle with the following highlights:
CURRVAL and NEXTVAL
LEVEL, ROWID, ROWNUM
- Using different types of sub queries
- Practise the single row sub queries
- Learn more about multi row sub queries
- What are nested queries
- How to implement multi column sub queries
- Correlated sub queries and their usage
Database Transaction and Security
- Working with data query language using TCL
- Working with data control language commands
- Use of commit and rollback in transaction and security
- Use of savepoint and set transaction in various databases
- How to give system privileges to a user?
- How to invoke and revoke object privileges?
- How to create users and roles?
Design of Schema Objects
- Creating and working with Views
- Working with Synonyms
- Creating Index and clusters
- working with in materialized view
PL/SQL (PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE EXTENSION TO SQL)
Introduction to PL/SQL
- Have a brief introduction to PL/SQL and what it is about
- Learn the variety of advantages that offers PL/SQL
- Get aware of the data types in PL/SQL
- What does the program structure of PL/SQL look like?
- Embedding SQL statements here
- Using conditional statements and loops in PL/SQL
Creating and Using Cursors
- What is cursor and what is the use of it?
- How to create and use cursors in PL/SQL?
- How to create explicit cursor?
- Understand the creation of a for-loop cursor
- What are the various cursor parameters?
- How to use the for-update clause?
- What is ref cursors and what are they used for?
- How to use implicit cursors?
Creation of Stored Procedures
- Understanding the creation of procedures in PL/SQL
- Working with the following procedure parameters:
- IN, OUT, INOUT parameters
- How to create procedures with cursors?
- How do procedures return records?
- What is Pragma autonomous transaction?
Creating & Using Functions
- Comprehending the importance of functions in PL/SQL
- How to create functions for your database?
- Draw a difference between procedures and functions
- How to use inline functions in databases?
Creating & Using Packages
- What is a Package?
- Why should you use packages
- What is package specification and body?
- How to instantiate package and the initialize it?
- Learn about the package state?
Triggers in PL/SQL
- How to create triggers in PL/SQL?
- Why do you need to create triggers?
- What do you mean by triggering a trigger?
- Using the DML trigger & DDL trigger
- How to audit a database using triggers?
- What are database level triggers?
Collections in PL/SQL
- What is a collection?
- Understanding and implementing arrays
- Using nested tables in PL/SQL
- How to use index by value?
- Gaining the understanding of listing types of collection methods
Understanding Exception Handling
- What is an Exception and why does it occur?
- Describing the types of exceptions
- Handling system defined exceptions and user defined exceptions
- Differentiate between Sql code vs Sql errm
- What is Pragma exception_init?
Oracle Database Architecture
- Introduction to Oracle Database Architecture
- Gaining the insights into Physical structures and Logical structures
- What are the DB Memory Structures Background Process
- Understanding the hierarchy: 2 Tier, 3 Tier, N-Tier Architecture
- 9i Joins – a new concept
- New Date function in databases
- Rename column in your database
- The function of Inner Join/Natural Join
- What do Left Outer Join/Right Outer Join do?
- Full Outer Join and its implementation
- The usefulness of Insert All Command
- Merge statement in the database
- Understanding NVL2(), NULLIF(), COALESCE()
- CASE expression of Select Command
- What is the difference between Temporary Tables and Global Tables?
- A new function- EXTRACT()
- Gaining valuable knowledge on Autonomous Traction and Pragma _ Autonomous_ Transaction()
- Learn more about Flash Back Queries
- Hidden insights from new data types and Flash back Command
- Purge Command, Recycle bin – an overview
- Regular expressions, DML Error Logging
- Data Pump and Virtual Columns
- Understanding the Read only tables, Cross tab Views
- What are Pivot/Unpivot operators, Follows Clause
- The foundation of database
- Table space & Types of Table spaces
- Tools for Database Administrators
- Backup and Recovery functionalities in databases
- Memory Management for databases
- Efficient Performance Diagnostics and Tuning for better results
1.How is the schedule planned for a particular course?
We plan every course taking into consideration the requirement of every learner. We have a team of excellent instructors who provide you the right training and also discuss the real-time industry scenarios. The sessions are stipulated over a specific period of days but you can access the recorded videos anytime.
2.Where will I get the required course material?
The course material is available in the respective courses. You can get access to the training material immediately as soon as you enroll for a particular course. Also, you don’t need to worry if you need any material in the future as you have a 24*7 lifetime access to the same.
3.What if I miss a class?
No worries! As all our training sessions are recorded you can learn from them whenever and wherever you want. So, even if you miss a class or couldn’t understand any concept, you can go back to the recorded sessions and understand. And our instructors are always available to solve your doubts
4.What are the system and browser requirements for online training?
Most of the requirements differ as per the course training and will be imposed by the Course Management System. Although the minimum requirements are as follows:
- Processor: Pentium 3.5 GHZ
- Operating System: Windows 8
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 50 GB
Also, it is often recommended to use the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer as per your system.
Don’t forget to have high-speed internet connectivity!
5.What if I have queries after course completion?
Our team of instructors is 24*7 available to solve all your doubts and queries. You can ask your queries after every session and even after the completion of the training in the future, we will be always available at your help. The training sessions are very much interactive such that you will be able to grasp the knowledge about the course in no time.
6.Do you provide job placement and career assistance?
Yes. We are not just limited to provide course training, but also help to make proper use of it in your career. If you’re not getting the job of your dreams, or having trouble at your current workplace, our job placement assistance is just the perfect place for you. We help students to build a strong job profile and develop the required interview skills too. With us, you’re sure to find the job that will sustain all your needs.
7.How can I make use of your On Job Support?
If you’re looking for any On Job Support for projects or client work, you can connect with us anytime and get the required help. Simply select the IT technology you want support on, choose the required technical training and our professionals will be at your service. Not just that, but we also train you in the field such that next time you face a similar issue, you’ll be able to resolve it on your own.
8.I’m not free during weekdays. How can I complete the course then?
We have special Weekend Training Programs too for learners. We don’t want a single person to miss out on the learning opportunity owing to their hectic schedule and thereby we have crafted this special program.
9.What if I face issues and have more queries?
Our Support Team will be 24*7 at your service. Be it any course related or general queries before and after course completion, we aim to resolve everything.
- I was having a problem with database management systems at my office. With the Oracle SQL/PL SQL training, I was able to solve all my issues easily.
- I really found the training quite different from what I have experienced in the past. It was well structured, timely, and focused on the subject.
- The resources shared were really at par with the industry. I highly recommend iGlobe Online Training to anyone who wants to learn Oracle or PL SQL.
- Theory 30%
- Duration35 Hours
- Skill LevelIntermediate
- Interview QuestionsYes