With the Python training, you get to know about a plethora of libraries that Python supports. This course also gets you deep insights into the diverse usage of Python from web development to data science and whatnot. Finally, it gives you the liberty to apply Python in all your applications as and when required.
Python Training Course In Hyderabad
Interactive, high-level, object-oriented, and general-purpose – all these characteristics make Python a very versatile language to learn in 2020. Be it programming, software development or even data science, Python can be used for anything. The best part about this language exists in the ease of understanding it brings with itself.
The latest stable release of Python 3.8.5 awaits you. This online training will get you an in-depth understanding and real-life application of Python and all its fundamentals. Get ready to build a lot more with Python Training Course In Hyderabad.
Why Choose iGlobe Python Online Training?
There are plenty of sources of learning Python on the internet. But what makes iGlobe Online Trainings the best training for Python, is the fact that we not only teach you the language, we teach you how to apply it into real-life projects. Once you learn the language, you don’t have to stop. Our technical experts help you find the right applications of Python and guide you build your own projects.
Python Course Objectives:
After completion of Python course at IGlobe Online Trainings, you will gain knowledge on:
- Basic understanding and application of the Python language
- Familiar with the Python environment
- Usage of variables, operators and expressions in Python
- Control loops and conditional loops in Python
- Working with lists and tuples in Python
- Understand file handling in Python
- Working with sets and dictionaries in Python
- Implementation of functions
- Comprehend the lambda function for sorting
- Diagnose and catch exceptions in scripts
- Usage of Python modules and packages
- Understand classes and structures in Python
- Importance of the STL library and RegEx
Python Course Duration:
An Overview of Python
- What is Python?
- Interpreted languages
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Downloading and installing
- Which version of Python
- Where to find documentation
The Python Environment
- Structure of a Python script
- Using the interpreter interactively
- Running standalone scripts under Unix and Windows
- Using variables
- String types: normal, raw and Unicode
- String operators and expressions
- Math operators and expressions
- Writing to the screen
- Command line parameters
- Reading from the keyboard
- About flow control
- Indenting is significant
- The if and elif statements
- while loops
- Using lists
- Using the for statement
- The range() function
- list operations
- list methods
- Strings are special kinds of lists
Working with Files
- Text file I/O overview
- Opening a text file
- Reading text files
- Raw (binary) data
- Writing to a text file
Dictionaries and Sets
- Dictionary overview
- Creating dictionaries
- Dictionary functions
- Fetching keys or values
- Testing for existence of elements
- Deleting elements
- Sets And Frozen Sets
- Syntax of function definition
- Formal parameters
- Global versus local variables
- Passing parameters and returning values
- The sorted() function
- Alternate keys
- Multiple keys
- Lambda functions
Errors and Exception Handling
- Dealing with syntax errors
- Handling exceptions with try/except
- Cleaning up with finally
Modules and Packages
- What is a module?
- The import statement
- Function aliases
- RE Objects
- Pattern matching
- Parsing data
- Complex substitutions
- RE tips and tricks
Highlights of the Standard Library
- Working with the operating system
- Grabbing web pages
- Sending email
- math and random
- Accessing dates and times with datetime
- Working with compressed files
An Introduction to Python Classes
- About o-o programming
- Defining classes
- Instance methods
- Instance data
- Class methods and data
1.How is the schedule planned for a particular course?
We plan every course taking into consideration the requirement of every learner. We have a team of excellent instructors who provide you the right training and also discuss the real-time industry scenarios. The sessions are stipulated over a specific period of days but you can access the recorded videos anytime.
2.Where will I get the required course material?
The course material is available in the respective courses. You can get access to the training material immediately as soon as you enroll for a particular course. Also, you don’t need to worry if you need any material in the future as you have a 24*7 lifetime access to the same.
3.What if I miss a class?
No worries! As all our training sessions are recorded you can learn from them whenever and wherever you want. So, even if you miss a class or couldn’t understand any concept, you can go back to the recorded sessions and understand. And our instructors are always available to solve your doubts
4.What are the system and browser requirements for online training?
Most of the requirements differ as per the course training and will be imposed by the Course Management System. Although the minimum requirements are as follows:
- Processor: Pentium 3.5 GHZ
- Operating System: Windows 8
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 50 GB
Also, it is often recommended to use the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer as per your system.
Don’t forget to have high-speed internet connectivity!
5.What if I have queries after course completion?
Our team of instructors is 24*7 available to solve all your doubts and queries. You can ask your queries after every session and even after the completion of the training in the future, we will be always available at your help. The training sessions are very much interactive such that you will be able to grasp the knowledge about the course in no time.
6.Do you provide job placement and career assistance?
Yes. We are not just limited to provide course training, but also help to make proper use of it in your career. If you’re not getting the job of your dreams, or having trouble at your current workplace, our job placement assistance is just the perfect place for you. We help students to build a strong job profile and develop the required interview skills too. With us, you’re sure to find the job that will sustain all your needs.
7.How can I make use of your On Job Support?
If you’re looking for any On Job Support for projects or client work, you can connect with us anytime and get the required help. Simply select the IT technology you want support on, choose the required technical training and our professionals will be at your service. Not just that, but we also train you in the field such that next time you face a similar issue, you’ll be able to resolve it on your own.
8.I’m not free during weekdays. How can I complete the course then?
We have special Weekend Training Programs too for learners. We don’t want a single person to miss out on the learning opportunity owing to their hectic schedule and thereby we have crafted this special program.
9.What if I face issues and have more queries?
Our Support Team will be 24*7 at your service. Be it any course related or general queries before and after course completion, we aim to resolve everything.
- When I began with data science, I was clueless. That’s when I joined this iGlobe Online Training on Python and I have never looked back since then. The trainers are always supportive and they assist me with new projects.
- Gaining a certificate in Python has been a great experience with iGlobe Online Training. They started from basic programming and then went up to the highest forms of libraries.
- With the versatility that Python offers, I could never have thought of skipping it for my career. iGlobe Online Training just added the advantage and helped me gain the right project-based experience.
- Theory 30%
- Duration35 Hours
- Skill LevelIntermediate
- Interview QuestionsYes