The PHP training develops your expertise in all database management activities along with functional programming and application development. PHP Training Course In Hyderabad gives you a good headstart into the web-based designs and usage of My SQL for your apps.
PHP Training Course In Hyderabad
About PHP Course
PHP (Personal Homepage or Hypertext Pre-processor) is one of the well-known programming languages. PHP is considered as easy and downright ugly, without any structure. However, it is simple and preferable for many to build a small website and web applications. PHP has a vast community with lots of active members. WordPress, Flickr, and Wikipedia are some websites that are built with PHP. It is the most used server-side programming language by far. Approximately 75 percent of all WebPages are powered by PHP.
It was originally created by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994; the PHP reference implementation is now produced by The PHP Group.
PHP Training Prerequisites :
To earn PHP, you don’t have to be an expert already. Any graduate interested in PHP can attend this training. All you need to do is, have the will power to learn and apply the concepts in the projects. You should also have a base of programming to leverage this training at ease:
- C language or python
- C++ for OOP concepts in PHP
PHP Training Objectives:
- PHP Basic syntax for variable types and calculations
- Creating conditional structures
- Storing data in arrays
- Using PHP built-in functions and creating custom functions
- Understanding POST and GET in form submission.
- How to receive and process form submission data
- Reading and writing cookies
- Security tips (SQL Injection)
- Create a database in phpMyAdmin
- Read and process data in a MySQL database
PHP Training Outcomes:
- Become an expert at the basic operations of PHP
- Knowledge of POST and GET, along with the process form submission data
- Complete understanding of cookies and SQL injections
- Able to create phpMyAdmin database and My SQL database processing
Hyper Text Mark-up Language (HTML):
- Introduction to HTML Tags
- Structural Elements and Attributes in HTML
- Formatting HTML documents
- Introduction to tables
- Linking Web Pages together
- Working with Layouts in HTML
- Special effects for your web pages
- Creating multimedia in the web page
- Managing forms through HTML
- Understanding DOM
- Overview of HTML5 and its components
- Bootstrap and how to use it
- Edge in HTML5
Style Sheet (CSS):
- Types of style sheets in CSS
- Learning about CSS Selectors and CSS Properties
- Background Properties in CSS
- Box, Border, and Positioning Properties
- CSS Menu Design
- Creating a Web Layout using Divs in CSS
- Variables, Operators, and Conditions – the three basics
- Introduction to JS functions
- Popup Boxes (Alert, Confirm, Prompt)
- Form Handling in JS
- Undertaking DOM Manipulation
- Pre-defined functions in JS
- Client Side Validation (Regular Expression)
- Understanding what is AJAX all about
- PHP with AJAX – discovering the link
- Working with databases
Introduction to PHP:
- What is the web architecture
- Overview of the PHP Platform
- Discover the origin of PHP in the open source community
- Why do we use PHP?
- Getting to know PHP’s strengths and advantages
- Who are PHP’s main competitors – PERL, Microsoft ASP.NET, JavaServer Page
- Availability across multiple platforms
- Installing as a module for Apache Web Server
PHP language building blocks:
- Comparing PHP with other Web scripting languages or technologies
- Installation of PHP on your system
- Knowing about PHP delimiters
- Variable initialization with PHP
- Beginning with PHP Data types and Operators
Control Structures and Loops:
Understanding all the loops and control structures in PHP, namely:
- If else
- If else if else
- Nested If
- Switch Case
- Jump Statements (Break, Continue, Exit)
- Looping (Iteration)
- For loop
- While loop
- Do while loop
- Nested Loop
- How to use an important programming construct: arrays
- Numerically Indexed arrays and Non-Numerically Indexed arrays (Associative Array)
- Multidimensional arrays in PHP
- Performing array sorting
Manipulation of user input:
- Presenting the user with input options via different HTML from elements
- Retrieving form data with $_POST,$_GET and $_REQUEST arrays
- Preserving Data in the form inputs
- Reusing Code and Functions of PHP
- What are the functions in PHP?
- Using parameters for functions
- Understanding scope: Returning values Call By Value & Call By reference
- Using Require() and include() and applying them into programs
- Array, String, Math, Date functions
- File Uploading & Downloading and the concepts related to them
Multiple File Upload:
- Downloading file from server using header
- Performing String Manipulation and Regular Expression in PHP
- Formatting, Joining, Splitting, and Comparing strings
- Getting to know about the Regular Expression
- Understanding State Management
- What are Session, Cookie, and Query String?
- Understanding Basic Session Functionality
- Starting a Session in PHP
- Registering and using Session variables
- Going back – destroying the variables and Session
- All you need to know about a Cookie
- Setting Cookies with PHP
- Using Cookies with Sessions and then deleting them
- Implementing Query String in your programs
- Getting to know about hidden Fields
Generating Images with PHP:
- The foundational basics of computer graphics
- Creating and manipulating an image
- Using text in an Image
Database Connectivity with MySQL:
- Introduction to MYSQL
- Comparing between DBMS and MySQL
- Web Database Design & Architecture
- DML,DDL,TCL,DCL statements in MySQL
- Creating Database Tables with MySQL
- How to use Column Data Types in MySQL?
- Implementing Insert/Delete/Update and select Query in MySQL
- Understanding and implementing aggregate Functions
- Implementing Keys & Constraints
- Joins in MySQL
- Dropping Tables and SQL Databases
Introduction to OOPS:
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming
- Discussing objects in the OOPS concepts
- Declaring a class through OOPS
- The new keyword
- Constructors and destructors in OOPS
- Access method and properties of using $this variable
- Public, private, and protected class properties and methods
- Getting a view of the static properties and method
- Class constants and how to use them
- Inheritance & code reusability with the help of OOPS
- Significance of Polymorphism in OOPS
- What is the MVC architecture and why do you need it?
- Model of MVC and its advantages
- View function in MVC
- Using the Controller in MVC
- Uploading your own projects in Web Servers
- Upload using FTP and Cpanel
1.How is the schedule planned for a particular course?
We plan every course taking into consideration the requirement of every learner. We have a team of excellent instructors who provide you the right training and also discuss the real-time industry scenarios. The sessions are stipulated over a specific period of days but you can access the recorded videos anytime.
2.Where will I get the required course material?
The course material is available in the respective courses. You can get access to the training material immediately as soon as you enroll for a particular course. Also, you don’t need to worry if you need any material in the future as you have a 24*7 lifetime access to the same.
3.What if I miss a class?
No worries! As all our training sessions are recorded you can learn from them whenever and wherever you want. So, even if you miss a class or couldn’t understand any concept, you can go back to the recorded sessions and understand. And our instructors are always available to solve your doubts
4.What are the system and browser requirements for online training?
Most of the requirements differ as per the course training and will be imposed by the Course Management System. Although the minimum requirements are as follows:
- Processor: Pentium 3.5 GHZ
- Operating System: Windows 8
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 50 GB
Also, it is often recommended to use the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer as per your system.
Don’t forget to have high-speed internet connectivity!
5.What if I have queries after course completion?
Our team of instructors is 24*7 available to solve all your doubts and queries. You can ask your queries after every session and even after the completion of the training in the future, we will be always available at your help. The training sessions are very much interactive such that you will be able to grasp the knowledge about the course in no time.
6.Do you provide job placement and career assistance?
Yes. We are not just limited to provide course training, but also help to make proper use of it in your career. If you’re not getting the job of your dreams, or having trouble at your current workplace, our job placement assistance is just the perfect place for you. We help students to build a strong job profile and develop the required interview skills too. With us, you’re sure to find the job that will sustain all your needs.
7.How can I make use of your On Job Support?
If you’re looking for any On Job Support for projects or client work, you can connect with us anytime and get the required help. Simply select the IT technology you want support on, choose the required technical training and our professionals will be at your service. Not just that, but we also train you in the field such that next time you face a similar issue, you’ll be able to resolve it on your own.
8.I’m not free during weekdays. How can I complete the course then?
We have special Weekend Training Programs too for learners. We don’t want a single person to miss out on the learning opportunity owing to their hectic schedule and thereby we have crafted this special program.
9.What if I face issues and have more queries?
Our Support Team will be 24*7 at your service. Be it any course related or general queries before and after course completion, we aim to resolve everything.
- As a Web Developer, it was necessary to good grip over scripting language. With iGlobe Online Training’s, I was able to have excellent command over PHP.
- A scripting language is a base for web development and I lacked over that part. I’m thankful for the real-time sessions and guidance from the instructors.
- With the weekend training sessions on PHP, I gained new skills and elevated my performance at the workplace.
- Theory 30%
- Duration35 Hours
- Skill LevelIntermediate
- Interview QuestionsYes