This course offers AWS Best Practices, Well Architecture Framework and Real Time projects and example where students can directly relate use cases to direct world…
C is a highly versatile programming language, ideal for developing firmware and portable applications. It is counted among the most used programming language owing to its compatibility and flexibility with computer systems.
Some of C’s most important features include:
- Fixed number of keywords, including a set of control primitives, such as if, for, while, switch and do while
- Multiple logical and mathematical operators, including bit manipulators
- Multiple assignments may be applied in a single statement.
- Function return values are not always required and may be ignored if unneeded.
- Typing is static. All data has type but may be implicitly converted.
- Basic form of modularity, as files may be separately compiled and linked
- Control of function and object visibility to other files via extern and static attributes
C Language Training Prerequisites
To learn C Programming language you haven’t required any previous programming knowledge, but the basic understanding of any other programming languages will help you to understand the C programming concepts quickly.
C language Training Objectives
After completion of C language course at IGlobe Online Trainings, you will gain knowledge on
- Understanding of data structures based on problem based domain along with functional hierarchical code organization.
- Capability to work with arrays of complex objects, characters and strings.
- Apprehending of concepts related to object thinking within the framework of functional model.
- Learning defensive programming concepts.
- Expertise in error-handling during program execution.
C Language Course Duration:
C Language Training Outcomes
- Create and run program in C language as per the requirement
- Ability to implement algorithms and flowcharts based on the data structures concepts
- Demonstrate and understanding of programming languages
- Design and develop computer programs, analyze interpret various programming concepts and functions
- Ability to define array of structures along with a plethora of data types available
What is C Language
- History of C programming Language
- Usage of C programming Language
- Features of C programming Language
- Advantages & Disadvantages of C
- Setting up and Installing C Language
What is compiler in C
- List of compilers for windows OS
- C compiler installation on windows
- C compiler installation on UNIX/Linux
- C compiler installation on MAC
Data Type, Constants & Variables
- What is Data Types in C Language with practical
- Integers, long and short in C Language with practical
- Integers, signed and unsigned in C Language with practical
- Chars, signed and unsigned in C Language with practical
- Floats and Doubles in C Language with practical
- Constants in C with practical
- Variables in C with practical
- Keywords in C with practical
- How to get input from user with practical
- How to display output to user with practical
Decision Control Statements in C
- If statement
- If-else statement
- Switch-case statement
Loops in C
- For loop
- While loop
- Do-while loop
C-loop control’ statements
- Break statement
- Continue statement
- Goto statement
- Break statement
- Continue statement
- Goto statement
- What is a Function in C Language
- Passing Values between Functions
- Function Call by Value method
- Function Call by Reference method
- An Introduction to Pointers
- Pointer Notation in C Language
- Back to Function Calls in C Language with practical
- Recursion in C Language with practical
- The #include Preprocessor Directive & User defined header files
- The #define Preprocessor Directive: Symbolic Constants
- The #define Preprocessor Directive: Macros
- Conditional Compilation Directives
- #if,#else, #elif, #endif, #ifdef, #ifndef, #undef, #error, #line, #pragma
- What are Arrays in C Language
- A Simple Program Using Array
- How to Initialize Array
- Passing Array Elements in C Language to a Function
- Pointers and Arrays in C Language
- Passing an Entire Array to a Function in C Language
- Two Dimensional Arrays in C Language
- Initializing a 2-Dimensional Array
- Pointers and 2-Dimensional Arrays
- Pointer to an Array
- Passing 2-D array to a Function
- Array of Pointers
- Three Dimensional Array
- What are Strings in C Language
- How to get length of a string in C Language using strlen( )
- How to copy a string in C Language using strcpy( )
- How to concatenate a string in C Language using strcat( )
- How to compare two string in C Language using strcmp( )
- Purpose of Structures
- Defining and Declaring Structures
- Accessing Members
- Pointers to Structures
- Dynamic Memory Allocation
- Passing a Structure to a Function
- As a Pointer
- Passing the Actual Structure
- File Input/output in C Language
- File Operations in C Language
- Opening a File in C Language
- Reading from a File in C Language
- Closing the File in C Language
- Counting Characters, Tabs, Spaces
- A File-copy Program in C Language
- Writing to a File in C Language
- File Opening Modes
- String (line) I/O in Files
Operator & Enum
- Operations On Bits in C Language
- Bitwise Operators
- One’s Complement Operator
- Right Shift Operator
- Left Shift Operator
- Bitwise AND Operator
- Bitwise OR Operator
- Bitwise XOR Operator
- Enumerated Data Type
- Uses of Enumerated Data Type
1.How is the schedule planned for a particular course?
We plan every course taking into consideration the requirement of every learner. We have a team of excellent instructors who provide you the right training and also discuss the real-time industry scenarios. The sessions are stipulated over a specific period of days but you can access the recorded videos anytime.
2.Where will I get the required course material?
The course material is available in the respective courses. You can get access to the training material immediately as soon as you enroll for a particular course. Also, you don’t need to worry if you need any material in the future as you have a 24*7 lifetime access to the same.
3.What if I miss a class?
No worries! As all our training sessions are recorded you can learn from them whenever and wherever you want. So, even if you miss a class or couldn’t understand any concept, you can go back to the recorded sessions and understand. And our instructors are always available to solve your doubts
4.What are the system and browser requirements for online training?
Most of the requirements differ as per the course training and will be imposed by the Course Management System. Although the minimum requirements are as follows:
- Processor: Pentium 3.5 GHZ
- Operating System: Windows 8
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 50 GB
Also, it is often recommended to use the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer as per your system.
Don’t forget to have high-speed internet connectivity!
5.What if I have queries after course completion?
Our team of instructors is 24*7 available to solve all your doubts and queries. You can ask your queries after every session and even after the completion of the training in the future, we will be always available at your help. The training sessions are very much interactive such that you will be able to grasp the knowledge about the course in no time.
6.Do you provide job placement and career assistance?
Yes. We are not just limited to provide course training, but also help to make proper use of it in your career. If you’re not getting the job of your dreams, or having trouble at your current workplace, our job placement assistance is just the perfect place for you. We help students to build a strong job profile and develop the required interview skills too. With us, you’re sure to find the job that will sustain all your needs.
7.How can I make use of your On Job Support?
If you’re looking for any On Job Support for projects or client work, you can connect with us anytime and get the required help. Simply select the IT technology you want support on, choose the required technical training and our professionals will be at your service. Not just that, but we also train you in the field such that next time you face a similar issue, you’ll be able to resolve it on your own.
8.I’m not free during weekdays. How can I complete the course then?
We have special Weekend Training Programs too for learners. We don’t want a single person to miss out on the learning opportunity owing to their hectic schedule and thereby we have crafted this special program.
9.What if I face issues and have more queries?
Our Support Team will be 24*7 at your service. Be it any course related or general queries before and after course completion, we aim to resolve everything.
- Theory 30%
- Duration35 Hours
- Skill LevelIntermediate
- Interview QuestionsYes